Aadil's Astronomy Space and Travels

All about Astronomy, Space and my Travels on Planet Earth!!! Hope you enjoy the experience!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Welcome to the world of Aadil's Astronomy Space and Travels. I am sure you will be exited by seeing all the wonders of the universe as they are visible to the unaided eye and the stories and pictures of my travels around this small blue planet we call Earth!!! I have a dream and that is to see the borders of all the countries vanish into thin air and no wars on earth. "Imagine" (by John Lennon of The Beatles) is one of my favourite songs and I really hope one day my dream will come true!!!

Cheers,
Aadil.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deepa said...

I went on a yacht cruise in Mumbai's harbour recently. It was dark and we looked up at the sky, and tried to figure out the stars above. None of us in the boat could identify anything, and I wished I knew was someone who could show me the basics! What a nice coincidence that your email came the same day! Some day, I'm going to ask you to give me a basic lesson!

- Deepa

November 21, 2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger mumbaikaar said...

Would love to see more astronomy related info when you have time to update

May 09, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Raindrop said...

those r lovely thoughts...wish they could come true...soon...would love to glide over countries :)

thx for ur wishes n comment on the blog. i know what u mean. regards to all. V

April 09, 2008 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home